Quokka Quilts is currently running a contest (sponsored by the wonderful Fat Quarter Shop) to win your own Blogger's Choice FQ Bundle (although really the winner will receive a half yard of each fabric, so I suppose it is a Blogger's Choice HY Bundle).
Since I love picking out fabric (almost more than any other part of quilting), I figured I would give it a whirl.
I've been playing lately with a lot of what I call "almost solid" prints lately, so I stuck to that in putting together this set of fabrics.
Below I've linked the FQS page for each of the fabrics in my bundle.
- Folk Heart Red Teardrop Floral
- Girls World Vibe Tangerine Carrie
- Kaffe Fassett Collective Terra Cotta Aboriginal Dot
- Sophie Tomato Soup Petal
- Adventures with Alice Screamin' Yellow Blooms
- Bespoken Marigold Jacquard
- Impressions Yellow Delhi
- Aunt Grace's Garden Party Yellow Large Florals
- Chelsea Green Stripe
- Hyperreal Garden Fresh Illusion
- Aunt Grace's Garden Party Green Leaves
- Bohemian Soul Pearl Lace
- Nursery Basics Earth Solid
- Pure Organic Chocolate Solid
- Pure Organic Solid Navy
Go give it a try yourself!