Recent Posts

10.31.2011

So much has happened...

So many things have happened since March.  I'm going to make a concerted effort to catch this blog up with what I've done for quilting before the end of the year.  It would be nice to start 2012 all caught up and fresh!

I will say, the Fresh and Funky Quilting Bee has been really great.  I got beautiful blocks for my month and everyone has been so understanding as different members of the group have had life stress.  I don't have the words to explain what a great experience it has been for me.

2 comments:

Rafael's Mum said...

Hi Kerry, nice to see a post! I have sent my block of last week, so I hope you have received it! We all understand about not posting though.. doesn't life have a habit of getting in the way of sewing, lol, don't you hate it when that happens? :-)

Kerry said...

Thanks!

I did get your block, it is gorgeous. I have been so impressed by the blocks I've received.

Sewing is my relaxing hobby, so I hate when life gets in the way! I'm ready to start catching up though, which is daunting, but exciting! :)

Post a Comment