Recent Posts

5.28.2010

Fresh and Funky Quilting Bee

I joined an online quilting bee.  My first!  I'm really super excited, but also a little nervous.  The other bee members all seem wonderful and I hope I'm able to produce blocks they can be happy about.

I've added a flickr badge for the group on the left underneath the one for my own personal flickr photostream, which will be nice as the bee goes on and we're all posting pictures for inspiration and finished blocks.  I've also added a list of links to the right which will track the blogs of all my fellow bee members, so I can get to know them a little better.

3 comments:

traceyjay said...

I'm pretty excited too!

Your blog, and little badge looks great. :)

Maria said...

Lovely blog, looking forward to getting to know you :)

Cat B said...

I'm excited and nervous and excited and nervous and even dreaming or should that read losing sleep over the quilting bee :D it's all good :D
However, I can't seem to find an option on your blog where I can become a follower.
My blog is http://catalinanz.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next year.
Cat

Post a Comment