Recent Posts

4.09.2010


I finished sewing, pressing, and trimming all my triangle squares. I tried several configurations and for a long time I was planning to do a sort of wavy line with them, but in the end I decided to go with diagonal lines made up of the turquoise prints and orange.


I'm really pleased because most of the points came out beautifully. I sometimes have trouble keeping all my points lining up and I end up with little jogs. I'm not sure they are the sort of thing that anyone except myself truly notices - but it bother me.

Now I just need to decide how I'm going to handle the back and I'll be ready to quilt. I was originally going to do it in plain orange, but I think I'll add in a little of the turquoise. Something simple, but fun and bright. I'll be back with whatever I decide tomorrow night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment